Manulife Bank Advantage Account
备注：1）此链接是安全的。您会在屏幕右上方看到我的全名，意味着我代表银行向您推荐了此产品。凡是通过此链接开户的客户将得到我关于此产品的免费相关服务。2）曾被The Globe And Mail 在2018年评为加拿大最佳支票账户。产品相关细节如下：
Advantage Account is a high-interest, full-access, low fee chequing account that can be used by clients as their primary bank account or as a secondary investment account. This account combines the liquidity of a traditional chequing account with the interest of a short-term GIC or money market fund. Advantage Account’s features and benefits are unrivalled in the marketplace.
Note: The variable annual interest rate is applied to all funds in the account. Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change.
- A combined high-interest chequing and savings account.
- Client name (off-book)
- A variable rate that is calculated daily and paid monthly on the entire balance.
- Fully liquid – no penalty for withdrawal.
Deposit options & account fees
- Transfer money from an account at another Canadian financial institution.
- Deposit a cheque using mobile deposit.
- Make a deposit at a bank machine with THE EXCHANGE® logo.
- Interac® e-Transfer.
- Directly deposit income (payroll, pension, investments, etc.).
- Mail a cheque to Manulife Bank.
- Make a deposit in person at any RBC Royal Bank branch.
- No fees for any deposit method.
Withdrawal options & account fees
- Fund transfers: No fee
- Cheques: No fee
- Pre-authorized payments: No fee
- ATM withdrawals (in Canada): $1.50
- Direct payment purchases: $1.00
- Bill payments: $1.00
- Interac® e-Transfers: $1.00
Clients don’t pay withdrawal fees when their account balance is $1,000 or higher at the time of transaction.
- e-Statements: Free monthly or semi-annually.
- Paper statements: Free semi-annually or $2/month.
- May be eligible