New mortgage applicants may be eligible for our special rates, available as of Mar 18, 2021:
|Insurable mortgage||5-year fixed||2.14%|
Manulife Bank Advantage Account
Note: Anyone open the account from the above link will have my free service about the account. You will see my full name on the right upper side of the first page indicating that I recommended this product to you. Please see below for the product details.
Advantage Account is a high-interest, full-access, low fee chequing account that can be used by clients as their primary bank account or as a secondary investment account. This account combines the liquidity of a traditional chequing account with the interest of a short-term GIC or money market fund. Advantage Account’s features and benefits are unrivalled in the marketplace.
Note: The variable annual interest rate is applied to all funds in the account. Interest is calculated daily on the total daily balance and paid monthly. Rate is subject to change.
- A combined high-interest chequing and savings account.
- Client name (off-book)
- A variable rate that is calculated daily and paid monthly on the entire balance.
- Fully liquid – no penalty for withdrawal.
Deposit options & account fees
- Transfer money from an account at another Canadian financial institution.
- Deposit a cheque using mobile deposit.
- Make a deposit at a bank machine with THE EXCHANGE® logo.
- Interac® e-Transfer.
- Directly deposit income (payroll, pension, investments, etc.).
- Mail a cheque to Manulife Bank.
- Make a deposit in person at any RBC Royal Bank branch.
- No fees for any deposit method.
Withdrawal options & account fees
- Fund transfers: No fee
- Cheques: No fee
- Pre-authorized payments: No fee
- ATM withdrawals (in Canada): $1.50
- Direct payment purchases: $1.00
- Bill payments: $1.00
- Interac® e-Transfers: $1.00
Clients don’t pay withdrawal fees when their account balance is $1,000 or higher at the time of transaction.
- e-Statements: Free monthly or semi-annually.
- Paper statements: Free semi-annually or $2/month.
- May be eligible